Preparation time: 15 min
Yields: 10 strawberries
120g fine chocolate (we recommend JACEK Bean-to-Bar)
JACEK Meltaways (we recommend the Coconut, Lemon, or Hazelnut)
- Carefully slice the strawberry from the tip to the stem, keeping the stem intact.
- Open the strawberry about 3/4 wide so that you can get a melon ball spoon (or rounded measuring spoon) on each side to hollow out a space at the top each half.
- Place a meltaway inside the hollowed space, and close the strawberry.
- Dip the strawberry in tempered chocolate (see instructions on tempering chocolate) and let set.
- Serve to loved ones within 1 day (the sooner the better!)